Tiered Cedar Raised Garden Bed
- The top two tiers (21 inches and 14 inches, respectively) offer the perfect depth for growing deep-rooted vegetables and plants. At 7 inches, the bottom tier is just right for growing most vegetables and other plants.
- The dovetail design means assembly is quick and easy. Simply slide the boards into place and add soil for a secure frame.
- The kit assembles as follows: 1) Slide together the first tier and then add the soil. 2) Slide together the second tier and place it on the first, and then add the soil. 3) Slide together the top frame, place it on the second, and then add the soil.
- This kit is made in the USA from 100% chemical-free naturally rot- and insect-resistant North American cedar. Perfect for organic gardens! Uses 1 cubic yard of soil
- Manufacturer's guarantee: If any part is defective, Greenes will replace it immediately.
Buy it from amazon.com