How to make a path by leaf casting
- Lay rhubarb leaf down with its vein side facing up.
- Follow package direction for mixing concrete.
- Use a trowel or gloved hands to put concrete mix on leaf.
- Keep concrete about ½" from the edge of the leaf.
- Make sure your concrete is at least 1" thick
- Cut some wire about 2" smaller than your leaf.
- Place the wire on the concrete and pat it down (gloved hands work best and it’s fun)
- Put another layer of concrete on top of the wire 1-1½" thick.
- Prop the whole thing in place with sand or dirt if needed.
- Let cure for 48 hours.