How to Make a Garden Fountain
- a Pump: Look for one labeled “submersible.”
- ½-Inch Copper Pipe: to carry the water from the pump to the top of the fountain.
- Waterproof Basin: such as a plastic storage bin.
- Stones: or other material to make the fountain body. Choose something that stacks easil.
- Small Rocks: such as terra-cotta shards or tumbled glass, to cover the top of the pit.
- Screen: to protect the pump from debris.
- Composite Decking: such as Trex or TimberTech, to support the fountain.
- Drainage Gravel: for in and under the catch basin.
- 1-inch PVC Conduit: to carry the pump’s power cord underground to the outlet.
You can get the instruction from here.