Header Ads

How to get rid of Moles






Every spring after the snow melted, I would discover massive mole burrowing and have to spend an entire weekend repairing the damage to my yard and then reseeding the grass. Two years ago I bought and installed a mole chaser windmill. I was a little disappointed in the quality of the thing, but installed it anyway. The windmill-style fan creates an unpleasant underground vibration that sends moles away humanely. After 2 winters without a mole problem I think I can say that it really does work. I mean, no more mole problems at all. I will say that I had to replace the cheap bearing they used with another cheap bearing I found at Ace Hardware. If you have a mole problem, my recommendation would be to go for it. It's cheap and is actually fun to see spinning.






Powered by Blogger.