How to regrow carrot tops #Organic_Gardening
Let’s grow carrot tops! One of the easiest plants for a young gardener to grow, carrot tops make pretty houseplants for a sunny window and their fern-like foliage is beautiful in an outdoor container garden. Eventually, white lacy flowers will bloom. which would end up producing seeds.
- Cut the top from organic store bought carrots. You will need one inch.
- Place carrot stump and balance it on top of a small container.
- Fill the container with water up to and barely touching the bottom edge of the stump. Set the container in a light, but not sunny window.
- Add water to keep it touching the edge and watch the roots sprout. Change water daily.
- Once carrot stump sprouts roots, plant in soil.